Set sail for adventure! Get ready for an unprecedented journey on the waters of the great archipelago of the Isle of Knowledge.
This year, Eurêka!, the largest science fair in Quebec, is riding the virtual wave and letting itself be carried away for hours of family fun. Starting today, Virtual Eurekâ! has fun science activities for kids 8 and older to be done safely in front of their screens.
After an incredible festival in 2019, Ubisoft Education is once again a proud partner of this unmissable educational event. The goal: to encourage the new generation of Quebecers to get into STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) and pursue careers in these exciting sectors of the future.
Ubisoft Education is also host of Techno Island, the site specifically dedicated to discovering new technologies. This section features various content from our program including:
- A video called, “The main stages of video game design”, which lets young people dive into the heart of our industry and learn more about our professions.
- 3 episodes of our CTRL + F podcast series, produced by La Puce à l’oreille. An ideal format to light the spark for science and technology in 8 to 12 year olds.
Start your visit at the Eureka! Virtual Archipelago now! [In French only]
Eureka! in a nutshell
- A unique cultural showcase to explore aerospace, video games, AI, robotics…
- Founded 14 years ago, the festival has welcomed more than a million people to the Old Port of Montreal, including over 50,000 students.
- In 2021, the festival unfolds for the first time in a virtual format, offering nearly 60 fun and interactive games, videos, podcasts and shows.
- Also new this year, the festival will visit several Montreal schools for free in the fall, through Ubisoft Education’s financial support. On the program: 90 minutes of activities, demonstrations and shows to initiate kids from grades 4 to 6 to the fun of science and technology.
Learn more about Ubisoft Education.