La Guilde du jeu vidéo du Québec’s MEGAMIGS expects 3,000 video game professionals at its first physical event in three years.
As partners of the festival, Ubisoft’s Quebec studios will be showcased amid other exhibitors and studios in the industry, make plenty of reveals, and, above all, put our experts in the spotlight.
CLIC TO DISCOVER OUR ACTIVITIES
There will be lots happening at Ubisoft’s booth, not to mention delicious and fun surprises. Be sure to stop by!
- Meet our recruiters (from our Montreal, Quebec City, Saguenay, and Sherbrooke studios)
- Try our games (Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Far Cry 6, and Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope)
- Learn about Ubisoft Entrepreneurs’ various initiatives, including RADAR and the Ubisoft Indie Series presented by National Bank
In true happy-hour fashion, the Ubisoft Booth Crawl is the best way to check out this year’s exhibitors. Join us on Wednesday, October 19. Olivier Delisle, Entrepreneur Accelerator Director at Ubisoft, and the Corporate Affairs team will be there to talk about Ubisoft Entrepreneurs from 6 to 8 p.m.
*Open to Pro ticket holders and exhibitors
Come and meet our experts during multiple conferences:
• Olivier Delisle, Entrepreneur Accelerator Director, will be a panelist at The Essentials for Building a Convincing Business Plan October 18, 10 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
• Éric Bellefeuille, Art Director Visual Design, will participate in a panel on image creation using artificial intelligence platforms: Artificial Intelligence and Artistic Creation October 18, 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
• Alexandre Reynaud, Assistant Professor, Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences at McGill University, will present a lecture entitled “Serious Games: Gaming in Support of R&D” that will tell you more about Dig Rush, a game created to treat amblyopia, developed by Ubisoft and Novartis, October 18, 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
• Erika Benacka, Production Manager Outsourcing, will be a panelist at Setting External Development Managers Up for Success October 19, 1 p.m. to 1:45 p.m.
• Madina Diabate will be a member of the jury for the MEGAMIGS DEI Award and moderator of the fireside chat about the importance of international subsidiaries at the opening of MEGAMIGS on October 19, at 9:45 a.m.
This year, Ubisoft Montréal is pleased to present the Indie Zone, which has been celebrating the creativity and talent of international and local independent studios for the past six years.
Come watch a special presentation featuring all of the games from the Indie Zone on the Discovery Stage. The presentation will be followed by gameplay and short interviews with the developers. Join them in the Expo Hall where it will be possible to test their demos! Horror, exploration, RPG, action adventure, story-based, sci-fi, and retro games await you!
COME AND MEET:
BEHOLD STUDIOS – Cosplay Club (Toronto)
BLACK TABBY GAMES – Scarlet Hollow (Toronto)
BRAINTONIK GAMESTUDIOS – Spheriums (Candiac)
MIGHTY YELL STUDIO INC. – The Big Con (Toronto)
EASHELL STUDIO – Running Fable (Querétaro)
SLEEPY CASTLE STUDIO – Flynt Buckler Wakes the Sleepy Castle (Montreal)
THE GLOWING POND – Secret Meadow (Montreal)
VIDVAD GAMES – Tales of the Extended Warranty (Quebec City)
WATCHA GAMES – Sea Raiders (Montreal)
WORLDSHIFTER GAMES – Content Reviewer (Washington)
The grand prize winner of the Ubisoft 2022 Indie Series, presented by National Bank, at MEGAMIGS
Visit our booth and chat with AutoExec Games: the winner of the Ubisoft 2022 Indie Series, presented by National Bank, with its game TimeMelters. A playable demo will be available! Come and test it!
So don’t miss this incredible 18th edition! For more information, visit the official Megamigs page.
See you there!