The 13th edition of the biggest science festival in Quebec, the Eureka festival, will be held from June 7 to 9 at the Old Port of Montreal.
For the first time, Ubisoft Education is collaborating with this major educational event, and partnering with the Techno Zone to promote and celebrate careers in science and technology.
For the occasion, several activities will be offered to young visitors to give them a taste of programming and to promote our career possibilities:
- A fun introduction to programming with our Kids Code Jeunesse partner and their new application Art: bit, a clever learning tool that combines art and coding. The activity will be offered continuously during the three days of the festival at the Ubisoft Education booth (booth # 17).
- A conference that will give the audience a peek at a video game studio. Through the stages of producing a game, participants will learn about the fascinating (and numerous) jobs involved in bringing their favorite characters to life. An environment where STEM abounds – and fascinates curious kids!
Eureka in numbers
- The biggest science festival in Quebec for the whole family
- Founded 12 years ago, the festival has welcomed more than 868,000 people, including nearly 50,000 students
- On the agenda: 100 original interactive activities, 25 conferences, 60 experimental and creative workshops
- A high-profile showcase to promote careers in STEM and highlight Montreal-based companies and organizations at the forefront of their sectors on the global scale
We can’t wait to see you there! Follow the Facebook event to make sure you don’t miss any of the exceptional programming.