Full-time - REF18501M
What you'll do
Ubisoft Entertainment is looking for a Data Scientist to work on marketing solutions such as lifetime revenue prediction and audiences segmentation with a focus on personalized players services such as product and content recommendations or narratives and stats. You'll be part of the NCSA Data Science team dedicated to NCSA marketing and media with the support of a dedicated Data Engineer team. Position is based in Montreal, but part of the team and clients are also in San Francisco (CA) and Cary (NC).
Ideal candidate has a strong background in mathematics and is familiar with computer science and big data Machine Learning problem solving. Proficiency in Python or Scala with Spark language is required. The ability to work in a cloud computing environment such as AWS with collaborative dev tools such as Gitlab would also be a plus.
- Envision new solutions in collaboration with multiple business clients and partners (CRM, media, licensing, sales, e-commerce and finance) for personalized players solutions.
- Improve and optimize our in-production ML solutions with the team help.
- Develop new smart solutions prototypes.
- Collaborate with other Ubisoft data stakeholders (IT, Analytics, Engineers…) to ensure the feasibility of your solutions.
- Scale and automate your codes with the help of Data Engineer Team.
- Promote our solutions and make them easy to understand and use, thanks to presentations, dashboards, documentation, UI...
- Support your team with new ideas especially on more exploratory projects like Attribution or NLG (Natural Language Generation).
What you bring to the team
- Strong background in mathematics and statistics.
- Passion in the gaming universe.
- Proven track record working in a role of DS outside internships.
- Proficiency working with Python or Scala and Spark or similar languages.
- Experience in SQL HiveQL and Big data handling.
- Machine Learning knowledge.
- Ability to work with cloud computing like AWS in CI/CD environment like Gitlab (a plus).
- Bilingual (french and english).
- Very good communication skills.
- Sense of business perspectives and priorities.
What to send our way
Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.