Full-time - REF19146Q
What you'll do
The Data Development team is based in Montreal and is tasked with enabling data intensive marketing initiatives focused on improving communications with, and enriching the individual experiences of, Ubisoft players. Our goal is to reduce the effort marketing teams expend on managing and sourcing data by building and deploying high quality data sets and data tools. To accomplish this goal, we design and deploy data orchestration processes and pipelines and build services and applications that share data and advanced data models.
You are a developer with a proven track record working with big data. You are a collaborator, motivated by sharing knowledge and experience with your team. You are creative, appreciative of diverse perspectives and excited to tackle new challenges in new ways.
- Automate data modeling and machine learning processes at scale.
- Build microservices that deliver data and models to teams and projects across Ubisoft.
- Build pipelines and batch processes that move and transform data.
- Participate in proof-of-concept projects to advance understanding of new data technologies.
What you bring to the team
- Experience in data engineering (or a related field)
- Experience with big data processing technologies (ex. Spark, Dask, Kafka, Flink, etc.)
- Experience programming in at least one of Python, Java, Scala or Kotlin.
- Experience working on a cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- Familiarity with the principles of microservice architecture.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual (English & French)
What to send our way
Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.