Ubisoft is proud to announce its participation at Indie Arena Booth Online 2020, which takes place during the digital gamescom event from August 27th to 30th.
In July, Ubisoft Entrepreneurs collaborated with La Guilde du jeu vidéo, Québec EPIX, the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal (CCMM) and the Government of Quebec on the third edition of The Caravan, an initiative in support of independent video game studios in Quebec where 10 indie studios have been selected to be featured on the Ubisoft Entrepreneurs space at the Indie Arena Booth:
- Aethernaut from Dragon Slumber,
- Time Drifters from Studio Lonely Boy,
- “Sea Raiders” project from Watcha Games,
- Dum Dum Dinos from Youtouch,
- Mad Experiments: Escape Room from PlayTogether Studio,
- Operation: Tango from Studio Clever Plays,
- Knight Squad 2 from Chainsawesome Games,
- Shishi : Ballad of the Oracle from Shishi Studios,
- BOAA: Baku from Illuminia Studios,
- Aeolis Tournament from Beyond Fun Studio.
For this digital edition, winners from the 2019 and 2020 editions of the Ubisoft Indie Series in Ontario, GLOAM and Vivid Foundry, and the German winner of the Newcomer Award 2019 in the category “Best Start-Up”, Rivers and Wine Studios, will also have the chance to introduce their work.