Work environment coordinator
Full-time - REF20015B
- Manage the agenda and the email box
- Coordination of requests from the E.T. team
- Manage the events & well-being of the E.T. team for the smooth day-to-day operation (social committee)
- Handle purchase orders, invoices and expenses
- Coordinate with internal teams regarding work/inquiries to be done
- Write emails in English and French.
- Be able to produce PowerPoint presentations.
- Solve simple and common problems and complete assigned tasks
- Respond to employee requests for information and manage daily requests
- Ensure the administrative tasks related to the delivery of various activities
- Participate in the realization of construction and development projects in existing spaces
- Support the implementation and maintenance of various planning and follow-up tools as well as team schedules;
- Contribute to the realization of the different annual tasks of building/space maintenance (maintenance plan program)
- Organize and follow up on team meetings and other types of meetings as required, including internal and external partners;
- Coordinate events surrounding art exhibitions
- Coordinate and produce the necessary items to ensure a good flow of information within the team (Newsletters, distribution list, etc.);
- Focused on creating requests to the various service teams surrounding the tour of the spaces
- Take charge of external subcontractors (professionals) for the realization of requests related to the Work Environment team (Access cards, installations, etc.)
- Coordinate the reception of orders from the design team, with the Logistics and Warehouse team
- Assist in the organization of materials and references to be sent to various partners and departments, both internal and external (e.g. PDF documents, NDAs, etc.)
- Perform data entry and ensure the production of statistical reports
- Ensure physical and electronic document management;
- Ensure invoicing to internal clients and follow up with accounting
- Perform all other related tasks
- Be client (employee) oriented Know how to manage several mandates at the same time
- Know how to get organized
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable dealing with multiple levels of stakeholders
- Be autonomous and resourceful
- Have a sense of urgency
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Good knowledge of Office Suite software (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge of the video game industry (asset)
We've been creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we are united by a common goal: to enrich gamers' lives through original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that fascinate millions of people around the world, including Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs - and, well, we can't give away all our secrets.
Our greatest strength is (and always will be) our community of employees: the bold talents who support and produce the quality games that have shaped our studio's history.
When you join Ubi MTL, you'll discover a workplace that sparks creativity and fosters connections: an environment made up of a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that focuses on career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and significant wellness benefits.
Here, our desire to dream big, take risks and evolve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
At Ubisoft, you're welcome to be who you are. We welcome diversity in all its forms. We are committed to fostering an inclusive work environment that respects all differences.