Full-time - REF20200P
As a videographer within Ubi MTL's communications team, you'll create a variety of videos related to the studio's internal and external happenings -- and more.
Your curiosity and passion for visual communication drive you to maximize the impact of our messaging and to raise the bar on originality and quality while working with assets from our biggest franchises.
On the one hand, you enjoy working independently. On the other, you like exchanging with your teams and colleagues, plus the iterative work that ensues. You take pride in seeing your efforts come together to support and enhance an engaging and inclusive narrative.
What you'll do
- Present creative concepts.
- Prepare film shoots aligned with the project's vision.
- Create the right atmosphere, lighting, and framing.
- Operate our cameras, stills, and audio equipment.
- Prepare and edit final productions.
- Continuously improve our methods and processes.
- Follow up on projects with various collaborators.
- Participate in the famous "other related duties.”
What you bring
- Experience in videography
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Premiere
- A sense of composition, content, and rhythm
- An understanding of colorization
- Project and schedule management skills
- A degree in video production (or related training)
- An ability to come up with and communicate innovative ideas
- Attention to detail and quality + an eye for best practices
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your background and skills
- A couple of samples of your best work
A real person will review your application. In this case, it's our talent acquisition specialist Yael.
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.