User Research Lab Coordinator
Full-time - REF10459F
On being a User Research Lab Coordinator at Ubi Montreal
When you’re a User Research Lab Coordinator at Ubi Montreal, you have has the responsibility to manage and coordinate the multiple activities of the User Research Lab, more specifically regarding the planning, coordination, communications and logistics surrounding these activities. The person we are looking for will be mainly in charge of recruiting our participants for our user tests.
The daily life of a User Research Lab Coordinator at Ubi Montreal
- Understand which kind of profiles need to be recruited for our studies;
- Communicate by telephone with participants corresponding to these profiles, using pre-established questions
- Guide participats through the necessary technical installations durng our test
- Manage participants from our weekly studies;
- In collaboration with the management and communications teams, coordinate with the various stakeholders the implementation and execution of a communication strategy that aims at increasing the visibility of the department both internally and externally;
- Manage the planning and logistics surrounding the Lab’s various activities;
- Organize and document team meetings and other department meetings.
What it takes to make it
- DEC in business, marketing, communications or any other related field or equivalent academic training.
- 1-3 years of experience in a coordination position or any other equivalent experience;
- Excellent video games (Ubisoft's portfolio at least) knowledge;
- Experience in the video game industry (asset).
- Excellent skills in coordination and project management;
- Excellent skills in creating both written and oral communications (French & English);
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Collaborative personality that is customer and service focused.
- Autonomy, initiative and perspicacity.
- Basic knowledge of the video game industry;
- Knowledge of video game equipment (streaming software, consoles, etc...)
- Excellent MS Office suite skills (mainly PowerPoint, Excel and Word);
Ubisoft Montreal is looking for you, User Research Lab Coordinators.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of videogames located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of extraordinary, passionate professionals connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles—Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and … well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet …—and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.