Transformation Change Manager
Full-time - REF20201N
Ubisoft International Production, the link to our network of production studios, plays an essential role in the conception of our games.
Working closely with upper management and studios worldwide, we support an array of project teams on a wide range of topics (like production processes, design, content, game direction, financial planning, and human resources) to enable them to develop high-quality games, all while maintaining editorial and strategic coherence.
This big picture perspective allows our team members to benefit from a global overview of all current projects in development.
As a transformation change manager within the International Production team, you’ll lead the change management of a whole host of transformation projects within our production studios and HQ – spanning 30 locations worldwide and involving thousands of people.
Reporting to our Transformation Project Director, in this strategic role comms-focused role, you’ll design, promote, and carry out communications and change management plans to facilitate employee engagement in the context of transformation.
Location: This position is based out of Montreal, Toronto, or Québec City.
What you’ll do
In partnership with transformation project managers, project sponsors, and Communications departments, you’ll:
- Lead a change management strategy, engaging the production community around accepted and sustainable changes.
- Design and execute comprehensive transformation communications plans tailored to internal audiences in collaboration with the Transformation, Communications, and Knowledge Management teams plus external agencies.
- Establish bidirectional communications channels adapted to different production levels and operational units, creating value together with management and existing communities of practice.
- Identify the best digital solution to build a communications channel for the production community.
- Define and launch a flexible and innovative community interactions plan to boost awareness, understanding, and adoption of upcoming transformation changes + oversee our internal social network presence.
- Help develop new programs and messaging.
- Occasionally travel to visit other Ubisoft studios when need be.
What you bring
- Extensive experience in community management, change management, customer success, or transformation communication (or other relevant experience)
- An inclusive and influential leadership style that allows you to rally people together & and guide them into becoming actors for change
- The capacity to work with diverse stakeholders in multiple locations, engaging their input and commitment, and inspiring trust through your words and actions
- Critical thinking and relationship-building capabilities
- The ability to oversee, shape, and support multiple programs and projects in parallel
- French and English communication skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Teams and in an Agile environment
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.