Tracking Specialist Tester
Full-time - REF19794E
As the Tracking Specialist Tester, you will ensure that the game data which is collected meets all Ubisoft standards and project requirements by carrying out tests on several game consoles and verifying that different tasks and levels within a game function properly and progress well.
- Systematically verify each value entered based on sending conditions;
- Create and ensure follow up of issues compiled in a database;
- Contribute to the creation of test plans;
- Transfer and update test documents based on design documents and project modifications as well as ensure that the information is shared;
- Draft weekly and/or specific test reports;
- Manage external requests of verification or investigation of bugs in the data received.
- Experience as a tester;
- Knowledge of the Office suite;
- Knowledge of SDK and console-specific tools;
- Knowledge of SQL is an asset;
- Experience in customer service is an asset;
- Bilingual French and English is required both orally and written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.