Full-time - REF19411A
As a member of the Knowledge Management department, you will be attached to the Data Office and your mission will be to support the team in its structure. The Data Office is a team of hundreds of contributors spread over five sites (Paris, Montreal, Bucharest, Chengdu, San Francisco) whose mission is to improve the pooling, sharing and exploitation of data-related initiatives within the group.
In this role, you will be responsible for determining content management needs. In addition, you will design, execute and maintain a strategy to support the organization and optimization of content, promote team effectiveness and facilitate team collaboration.
- Translate client needs into actionable content recommendations and strategies that align with Data Office objectives;
- Deliver content strategy elements such as inventories, audits, data models, templates and governance documents to support content management and knowledge sharing;
- Design and facilitate workshops with clients, partners and/or users;
- Structure internal communication channels and collaborative workspaces, and create best practices for dissemination;
- Leverage user research, metrics, references, and other data in drafting recommendations and action plans;
- Develop information architectures, taxonomies and metadata - structures for content aggregation and description;
- Implement content governance processes: archiving, quality assurance, publishing policy;
- Promote best practices in content management and support the development of a network of content managers within the team;
- Improve search and reuse of existing content within the Data Office;
- Work closely with the Knowledge Management teams and become a conduit for best practices within the team.
- Experience in an environment focused on digital content management and project management, demonstrating deep expertise in content management concepts and best practices;
- Basic knowledge of IT development and terminology is an asset;
- Excellent communication skills, presentation skills and ability to facilitate discussions and workshops with clients, while raising awareness of content management issues with users and partners;
- Ability to collaborate with a team on multiple projects while prioritizing workload;
- Ability to manage a strategic vision in tandem with operational tasks;
- Bilingualism in French and English is required both orally and in writing.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.