Talent Acquisition Specialist (Sourcing)
Full-time - REF16662A
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at Ubi MTL, you have direct influence on our ability to recruit top talent. You thrive on the search for new talent in tech and you care about each candidate’s interaction with you, your team, and Ubisoft – after all, you’re passionate about the meaningful relationships you cultivate between the studio and top prospects.
Making a great impression is what you do on the phone, online, and in person. You can talk to anyone; you love to hear others’ stories and share your excitement about building something extraordinary at Ubisoft.
What you’ll do
- Develop sourcing and networking strategies to attract quality candidates for technical positions.
- Collaborate with the talent acquisition & internal mobility team to set recruitment priorities.
- Post and manage job ads.
- Assess all applicants and create top prospect lists.
- Document your interactions and follow-ups with candidates.
- Coordinate and attend external recruitment activities (hackathons, game jams, contests, conferences, etc.).
- Participate in special projects and events.
What you bring
- Around 3 years of recruitment experience (experience in recruiting technical positions, a huge plus) or other relevant experience
- Polished oral and written French and English communication skills
- Hands-on experience with applicant tracking systems, professional networking platforms, Excel, and Outlook
- Motivation to reach out for feedback & comfort in constructively providing it
- Ability to balance short-term priorities with long-term goals
- A degree in Human Resources & Labour Relations (or related training)
- A highly collaborative spirit & person-centric mindset
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your background and skills
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.