System and Operations Specialist MaaS – DevOps
Full-time - REF17797H
The Metal as a Service (MaaS) Team provides a single point of entry for Ubisoft’s internal baremetal server requests through its cloud-like environment hosted in private datacenters. The team deploys, manages & monitors the metal environment using automation scripts and emerging technologies.
The System and Operations Specialist ensure stability, performance and success of physical machines deployment tools using CI/CD, cloud-native solution architecture, application monitoring and more (infrastructure as code).
- Design, build, deploy, monitor and maintain various configurations and deployment tools for physical machines;
- Diagnose and correct anomalies (i.e.: harvest and analysis of metrics and log);
- Work with DevOps best practices to implement CI/CD pipelines to design and build systems that are scalable, stable and efficient;
- Prepare recipes for automating the deployment of the infrastructure (ex: Ansible, GIT);
- Troubleshoot incoming partners’ incidents & requests;
- Participate in peer review, quality, reliability and reusability of systems and procedures.
Skills and knowledge
- Experience with system administration: GNU / Linux server, Windows server (an asset) and networking concepts (OOBM, NAT, Proxy, TCP / IP, etc.);
- Experience in scripting languages such as Python, Golang, BASH, Powershell;
- Good knowledge of Gitlab, GitHub (CI/CD);
- Proactivity, dynamism, autonomy, organization and motivation for new challenges;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good communication skills (French and English, written and spoken).
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.