Full-time - REF17796M
You will join the Enterprise Infrastructure Operation (EIO) team in Montreal as part of the Ubisoft IT group. EIO, mostly present in Paris, Shanghai, and Montréal, is responsible for the corporate infrastructure on more than 60 sites worldwide.
Composed of network, storage, and virtualization administrators this team started an ambitious journey toward DevOPS and SRE. Its goal is to develop managed services.
As System administrator, you will be responsible for the health and operations of the storage infrastructure. Automate and improve the technical solutions to deliver the most reliable and performant file services, will also be part of your daily activities.
- Maintain storage systems for optimal performance, ensuring stability and scalability;
- Simplify deployment and operations by automating tasks;
- Develop a critical eye on the infrastructure, improving it with creative solutions;
- Improve service management and observability by developing monitoring and alerting tools;
- Secure implementation of technical standards with configuration management tools;
- Ensure proper communication with internal stakeholders, 3rd parties and vendors;
- Respond to user and service requests to solve complex technical issues;
- Ensure up-to-date documentation.
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux system administration applied to medium or large distributed file system environment;
- Knowledge of automation tools and principles, CICD pipeline, API, Ansible, Gitlab;
- Knowledge of some scripting languages such as Python, PowerShell, Bash;
- Knowledge of monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, NetXMS;
- Experience in one of these solutions is a plus : Netbackup; Ceph; ISILON;
- Bilingual French and English is required both orally and written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.