Support Programming Team Lead – SRE Pipelines (Harbour)
Full-time - REF19944M
What you’ll do
· Develop and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders (like video game production teams, partners, and other Harbour development teams).
· Assess technical problems encountered by developers and operators when using our CI/CD pipelines and cloud infrastructure.
· Propose robust solutions and minimum-impact workarounds + ensure that we're addressing the right problems at the right time.
· Coach and guide a new team of support agents to share in the responsibilities for the new team.
· Make sure that integrators follow Harbour’s guidelines when using our products + identify improvement opportunities for our platform offering.
· Manage and prioritize a variety of support issues in tandem.
· Monitor team performance using KPIs.
· Collaborate with other Harbour support teams to provide a unified support process for our large online ecosystem.
What you bring
· Experience managing support teams (or other relevant experience)
· Knowledge of:
- SRE and DevOps practices
- RESTful APIs
- Cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, etc.)
- CI/CD pipelines (Gitlab, etc.)
- Containerization and orchestration (Docker, ECS, Kubernetes, etc.)
· Attention to detail and critical thinking
· Flexibility in the organization of your work, allowing you to adapt to changes and balance a range of tasks and obstacles in parallel
· A degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science (or related training)
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills + the ability to break down complex information for various audiences
· A proactive approach to problem-solving: you can anticipate issues and come up with solutions to overcome them
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.