Full-time - REF15002F
As a storage architect, you will join the Ubisoft IT department, more specifically within the "Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions" team. This team is made up of project managers, developers and technical architects covering several technological domains like networking, storage, systems, and collaboration tools. Their goal is to design and deploy infrastructure solutions to support the activities of Ubisoft employees around the world.
- Innovate solutions and tools that meet project needs while managing feasibility and associated risks;
- Define the technological vision (e.g., roadmap) and guide the design of new solutions or the evolution of existing technical solutions;
- Propose coherent and efficient solutions, ensuring their scaleability, modularity and integration;
- Communicate on capabilities and constraints with associated uses cases and best practices;
- Define the measures and tools necessary for technical solutions to deliver quality service - stability and performance;
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of Ubisoft's infrastructure and make recommendations that best meet the ambitions and expectations of the projects;
- Produce documentation on the technical solutions and the ecosystem for future reference and consultation;
- Provide expertise to analyze and help to resolve problems and ecosystem issues related to storage.
- Demonstrated experience as an IT architect with excellent knowledge of storage technologies like Isilon, Windows file servers, Ceph, Samba, Ganesha;
- Good technical knowledge of backup topics (e.g., Netbackup) and Linux systems;
- Experience with DevOps concepts, automation and technologies used in Infrastructure-as-Code - CI/CD tools, Ansible, Gitlab, Docker, Jenkins, Python, etc.;
- Demonstrated leadership, with the ability to influence others, give feedback and motivate a group, all while demonstrating the capacity to navigate in a large environment where you’ll need to use your analytical skills to solve complex problems;
- Knowledge of written/spoken French & English at a professional level.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.