Full-time - REF17796M
Ubisoft is looking for a storage and backup administrator to join the team of Enterprise Infrastructure Operations in Montreal.
As a Storage Administrator, you will join the Enterprise Infrastructure team that is part of the Ubisoft IT group. This team is responsible for the corporate infrastructure and provide services required by all teams within Ubisoft.
You’ll be responsible for the health and operations of our global Storage infrastructure, with a focus on operational activities, proactive capacity management and event monitoring. You’ll also contribute to the execution of various projects and will support the Storage systems under your responsibility.
- Maintain proactively storage systems for optimal performance, ensuring scalability and stability;
- Participate in the assessment of new requirements, define and design solutions, implement technical standards;
- Simplify deployment and operations by automating tasks;
- Maintain documentation of configuration, operation and troubleshooting procedures;
- Ensure communication with 3rd parties and vendors when escalation is required;
- Respond to user requests and service requests and solve complex technical issues with availability to rotate schedule for emergencies.
Skills & Knowledge
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux system administration applied to medium or large distributed file system environment;
- Experience in one of these solutions is a plus: Netbackup; Ceph; ISILON;
- In-depth knowledge in scripting and automation principles;
- Knowledge of configuration management and monitoring tools;
- Ability to design techniques and methodologies to solve unprecedented problems;
- Bilingual French and English is required both orally and written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.