Specialist Tester – Streaming Compliance
Full-time - REF20237Z
As the Google Compliance specialist tester, you will oversee the support of console standards. You will ensure that the game meets all of the manufacturer’s Google requirement standards.
- Methodically verify Technical Requirements Checklist on TCR / TRC and advise production teams on this standard use;
- Provide detailed descriptions of the issues and reproduction rules;
- Based on the TCR / TRC, provide clear and detailed solutions to issues;
- Follow-up on the issues compiled in the database;
- Draft reports on the tests that are carried out and update the test documents provided by the certification specialist team lead.
- Experience in compliance testing;
- Knowledge of SDK and console-specific tools;
- Knowledge of the Office suite;
- Basic knowledge of programming logic is an asset;
- Experience in customer service and in general QA / QC testing is an asset;
- Bilingual French and English is required both orally and written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.