Specialist Tester – Microsoft Certification
Full-time - REF18546C
As the Microsoft Compliance specialist tester, you will oversee the support of console standards. You will ensure that the game meets all of the manufacturer’s (Xbox) requirement standards.
- Methodically verify each Xbox Requirement (XR);
- Advise production teams on XR standard use;
- Read, assess and verify return reports from the manufacturer;
- Effectively identify the rules for reproducing bugs;
- Provide detailed descriptions of the issues and reproduction rules;
- Based on the XR, provide clear and detailed solutions to issues;
- Follow up on the issues compiled in the database;
- Draft reports on the tests that are carried out and update the test documents provided by the certification specialist team lead (validation grid, testcase, etc.).
Education and relevant experience
- High school diploma;
- Training in video game testing;
- 1-2 year' experience in compliance testing;
- Experience in customer service an asset;
- General QA/QC testing an asset.
Skills & Knowledge
- Focus on customer needs;
- Sharp observation skills;
- Ability to collaborate and advise;
- Sense of initiative;
- Ability to work as part of a team and alone interchangeably;
- Excellent communication skills (French and English, spoken and written);
- Knowledge of SDK and console-specific tools;
- Knowledge of the Office suite;
- Basic knowledge of programming logic is an asset.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.