Specialist Tester (Google Compliance)
Full-time - REF16020V
As the Google Compliance specialist tester, you will oversee the support of console standards. You will ensure that the game meets all of the manufacturer’s (Google Stadia) technical requirements.
- Methodically verify each Stadia Technical Requirement (STR) standard;
- Advise production teams on STR standard use;
- Read, assess and verify return reports from the manufacturer;
- Effectively identify the rules for reproducing bugs;
- Provide detailed descriptions of the issues and reproduction rules;
- Based on the STR, provide clear and detailed solutions to issues;
- Follow up on the issues compiled in the database;
- Draft reports on the tests that are carried out and update the test documents provided by the certification specialist team lead (validation grid, testcase, etc.).
Education and Experience
- High school diploma;
- Training in video game testing;
- 1-2 years' experience in compliance testing (any platform);
- Experience in customer service is an asset;
- General QA/QC testing an asset.
Skills and Knowledge
- Focus on customer needs;
- Sharp observation skills;
- Ability to collaborate and advise;
- Sense of initiative;
- Ability to work as part of a team and alone interchangeably;
- Excellent communication skills (French and English, spoken and written);
- Knowledge of SDK and console-specific tools;
- Knowledge of the Office suite;
- Basic knowledge of programming logic is an asset;
- Basic knowledge of networking and streaming is an asset.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.