Full-time - REF18125N
Ubisoft is looking for a Software Tester to join the Customer & Marketing Services (C&MS) team within the IT department. You will be involved in various project assignments within the group, ranging from internal projects with corporate clients, to working with outsourcers on external projects such as web or marketing needs.
The types of tests you will cover include integration testing, functional testing, end-to-end testing, and regression testing among others. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with our talented teams that are located internationally.
What you’ll do
- Review requirements, create and develop test cases, update and execute test plans and cases based on the requirements;
- Evaluate and test new or modified products and applications, to verify that they function according to user requirements and to establish guidelines;
- Work proactively in coordination with the development team to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner;
- Bring your ideas to life by proposing system improvements;
- Report test results and manage followups regarding fix verification, updating bug tracking database, etc.;
- Contribute to the design, documentation, implementation and maintenance of test environments and test systems and processes.
Skills & Knowledge
- Experience with web testing, functionality, usability testing, mobile testing, API testing;
- Experience of QA methodologies in an Agile and Scrum environment and good understanding of the product development process;
- Experience with technical writing - test plans, work procedures, user guides;
- Knowledge and experience in the area of software development practises using HTML, JS and CSS and reporting tools such as JIRA and TestRail;
- Knowledge of SQL & MySQL queries an asset;
- Bilingual (French/English) is required both orally and written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.