Full-time - REF18024U
Within the Ubisoft IT department, you’ll be joining as a developer within the Entreprise Business Services (EBS) team, which is responsible for developing the company’s e-commerce ecosystem by building new services such as Payment Service Providers, Order and Tax Management to our Uplay+ portal.
By working as a part of this team, you’ll support our global Salesforce Commerce (SFCC) E-commerce platform. You will directly impact the user experience for millions of players by developing and implementing solutions that best leverage the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform.
- Design, code and test technical solutions while seeking optimal performance and structuring it in a way that answers best clients’ needs;
- Create technical documentation and is quality driven in terms of deliverables;
- Support the testing process of developed features by providing all necessary details to the QA team;
- Follow the team and project guidelines, keep in mind the milestones set, raise warnings if deadlines are at risk;
- Work and integrate with APIs and 3rd Party systems integration (SOAP/REST) to payment, OMS, CRM;
- Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiency.
- Experience on Salesforce Commerce Cloud/ Demandware frontend experience is a plus;
- Good understanding of the full-ecommerce technology ecosystem including Digital Content, PIM, DAM, Payment, TAG Management, Web analytics, ERP, CRM, WMS, Fraud Management and more;
- Always thinks and acts with the clients & end-users in mind by being quality, services and results-oriented;
- Excellent communication skills and bilingualism French and English is required both orally and in writing.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.