Senior Manager, CRM Strategy
Full-time - REF19544N
What you'll do
Ubisoft Entertainment, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a Senior Manager, CRM Strategy. This individual has experience in key aspects of CRM, is data driven, works well cross-functionally, and has a track record of success. They will report to the Director, CRM Strategy and will be responsible for the planning and execution of CRM campaigns for AAA Games. The successful candidate will be immensely passionate about player experience, results driven and understands how to leverage personalized CRM content and channels to enrich Ubisoft’s relationships with our gamers across our various brands.
- Lead a small team that is high performing and highly collaborative to develop a strategic CRM framework for Ubisoft AAA and AA titles to meet company objectives and player experience goals
- Manage the creation and execution of highly personalized, multi-channel CRM campaigns and drive continuous improvements to individual channel strategies, dynamic content and player journeys
- Partner with the Audience Management team to create robust segmentation strategies to optimize retention, monetization, and engagement
- Track, report and improve upon actual performance metrics of individual campaigns and strategic KPIs for retention, engagement and customer lifetime value. Be accountable for the final performance of the campaigns themselves
- Structure A/B and/or multivariate tests to optimize campaigns and develop a testing strategy for channel and audience metrics
- Close collaboration with Brand, Media, Analytics, Data Science, Audience Management, and Digital Marketing Teams
- Coordinate regularly with international stakeholders, and work daily with counterparts in other offices in execution of work and tasks.
- Partner with CRM Operations team and Business Intelligence teams regarding data planning and flows, and optimize processes for campaign execution leveraging the CRM Martech stack
- Be a caring leader who mentors and coaches your team, and help foster a positive working environment across the organization
What you bring to the team
- CRM experience with demonstrated success in multi-channel direct digital marketing
- People Management experience preferred
- Experience leveraging Marketing Technology to drive improvements in personalization, content targeting, audience segmentation, etc.
- Demonstrable expertise in CRM or other digital marketing channels using multi-channel customer communications
- A strong understanding and background in marketing communication principals and best practices
- Excellent communication skills, with the desire to setup and build cross team collaboration
- Solid organizational and project management skills, including ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, deadlines and work streams
- Creative problem-solving skills with focus on efficient execution while balancing big-picture thinking
What to send our way
Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.