Senior Financial Analyst
Full-time - REF19083S
What you'll do
We are looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst to join the Finance team to support the Executive Producers in charge of the San Francisco, Atlanta and Osaka Studios. A key function of this role is performing financial analysis, planning and reporting of the business. The successful candidate will have very strong finance, accounting and analytical skills, solid business judgment, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment. The Sr. Financial Analyst role provides a great foundation for career growth and provides visibility to executives.
- Lead the forecasting and planning of the San Francisco, Atlanta and Osaka Studios.
- Work closely with the Executive Producer to understand key drivers, risks and opportunities, and underlying planning assumptions.
- Assist with the build of the 5-year Strategic Plan.
- Build and maintain dynamic studio and game financial models. Assist in investment analysis.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis - Deliver analyses which enable management to make informed decisions and support the analyses with metrics, variance explanations, root causes, and opportunities to improve performance.
- Track R&D expenses and headcount resource planning.
- Provide monthly reporting and variance analysis of Studios and individual projects.
- Act as liaison with Corporate HQ regarding Studio investments and P&L.
What you bring to the team
- Proven experience in Corporate FP&A experience; SaaS business a plus;
- International experience an asset;
- Good analytical and synthesis skills;
- Experience in preparing and presenting reports;
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines;
- Reconciliation of information from different systems;
- Attention to detail and thoroughness;
- Proactive, initiative and judgment;
- Bilingual (Fr/En);
- Very good knowledge of Excel.
What to send our way
Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.