Security Specialist – Infosec
Full-time - REF16108L
As a security analyst, you’ll be joining Ubisoft’s Montreal within the Security & Risk Management Team – SRM, which is a global team across Europe, Asia and the Americas. SRM’s scope covers different spheres of security from our games, to securing our cloud environments to making sure are employees use our technological environments safely.
More precisely, in this role, you'll act as the main security advisor on information and corporate security-related topics within Ubisoft’s SRM group. Acting as a bridge between SRM and management, you’ll need to present insightful results in simple, yet, effective business terms. As part of your mission, you will follow upon security assessments, identify effective remediation strategies, report security findings, and recommend corrective actions.
As part of this team, topics you will work on will include cloud environments, network architecture, security audits, developing policies and vulnerability assessments. We don't expect you to know all this, but you'll definitely be able to ramp up on these technologies as well as many others.
Join us and empower SRM to remain a world-class reference for the entire gaming industry!
- Develop and drive the security activities related to major projects in a versatile team;
- Produce risk evaluations that will span multiple security topics;
- Develop and contribute to risk analysis methods for game production environments & IT projects;
- Define policies, standards, and processes to ensure secure data management and drive the implementation of security measures on global IT projects;
- Manage the relationship with executives and key stakeholders to support the decision-making process that could impact Ubisoft’s security posture;
- Monitor and detect potential risk situations in-game production environments;
- Facilitate operations and minimize negative impacts of proposed security solutions;
- Interpret potential or realized risks brought forth by new technologies introduced to daily operations.
- Demonstrated experience, certifications and education in Cyber Security, auditing and/or consulting;
- Ability to interact with representatives from different sectors and communicate technical and business concepts to all types of audiences through different ways – presentations, documentation, communication;
- The ability to qualify risks factors in a large enterprise with thousands of servers, new technologies and a diverse ecosystem while understanding the business context;
- Experience in DevSecOps, Blue/Red Teaming would be an asset;
- Ability to make decisions quickly in a constantly changing environment and demonstrate a capacity for innovation;
- Bilingual French and English is required both orally and written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.