Full-time - REF21127H
Security & Risk Management (SRM) is composed of passionate security professionals across our many studios that provide a safe and secure environment for the day-to-day work.
You will be responsible for designing and improving the current security architecture. Your role consists in filling the gap between security industry, best practices and operations reality.
You will help manage and reduce risks for both on-premises and cloud-based corporate systems. You will also design, advocate, and explain security controls of Ubisoft infrastructure by developping company-wide security controls and documentation. .
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the information security strategy;
- Help to design & develop the business requirements & technical artifacts that constitute the Entreprise Information Security Architecture (Standards, design, guidelines);
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for SRM department with internal and external team;
- Research and advocate the new technologies, architectures, and security products that will help business success;
- Support the solutions implementation in a timely manner to mitigate business risk;
- Contribute to preventing breaches by reviewing the past incidents taking into consideration all Ubisoft locations;
- Help to resolve possible breaches of security;
- Collaborate closely with functional architects and SRM colleagues to ensure adequate security solutions with business objectives and regulatory requirements;
- Communicate effectively, guide, and support security improvements internally and externally.
- A relevant experience as a security architect or security expert;
- A deep understanding of on-premises Microsoft stack such as Client OS, Server OS, Active Directory, PKI, ADFS, GPO, SCCM, Exchange;
- A very good understanding of the Microsoft Cloud ecosystem such as Office 365 and Azure AD and the following features Identity, Security and Compliance;
- Strong experience with PowerShell or scripting;
- Unix, Linux, posix knowledge is required;
- Be autonomous using strong analytical and organizational skills for problem solving in a creative thinking mindset.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.