Full-time - REF18645V
Ubisoft's Enterprise Data team is currently looking for an experienced Scrum Master to guide the development team in charge of providing data to internal business partners including Human Resources, Knowledge Management, IT, Quality Control, Production, Procurement.
The Enterprise Data team has an international footprint and company-wide impact integrating virtually all Ubisoft’s tools and services that our players interact with, including our games. Your role will be that of a facilitator and with a “servant-leader” approach to guide the distributed Scrum organization based in Montreal, Paris, San Francisco and Bucharest. You will encourage teams to self-organize in order to ensure smooth, efficient, and quality-oriented development processes to ensure the product evolution meet clients’ expectations.
You will help inspire and drive the team to deliver amazing features, demonstrate strong organizational skills, and inner drive to succeed.
- Identify and plan short- and long-term delivery flow strategy, priorities, objectives and requirements;
- Provide visibility to Product Owner /IT Manager about blockers impacting the team’s ability to deliver;
- Assist Product Owners in managing and maintaining product, sprint and issue backlogs, as well as lead the delivery team into becoming self-managed;
- Implement Scrum best practices and tailor them to fit the specific needs of products and team;
- Identify ways to help the team become self-organized;
- Track project KPIs escalate variances as necessary and elicit standard project deliverables as needed (e.g., schedule, RACI, process maps, risk registers);
- Define project communication plans and execute accordingly (e.g., roadmap workshops, steering committees, release and sprint reports, project status reports);
- Be responsible for management of project activities to meet project scope and schedule success criteria;
- Ensure teams maintain focus on quality and continuous delivery while being responsible for continuous improvement of team practices.
- Experience in a Scrum Master / Agile Coach role within application development team, architecture or other data-related fields;
- Experience working with decentralized Scrum teams across multiple time zones;
- Excellent management and leadership skills;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills to facilitate prioritization, continual improvement, and increase transparency;
- Understanding of the various phases of the data lifecycle, including Data Lake, ETL process, Data Warehousing/Databases and Dashboard development;
- Bilingualism (French/English) is required both orally and written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.