Project Manager, Creative Services
Full-time - REF18847E
What you'll do
The Project Manager is a non-managing position in the Ubisoft Creative Services Department. The Creative Services Department is responsible for producing a wide variety of assets used to support marketing campaigns for Ubisoft products. Within the Creative Services Department, the Project Management (PM) Team is responsible for driving the creation of digital and print materials by organizing the efforts of an in-house creative team, along with external resources as needed. They guide projects from initiation to final delivery by partnering with Brand, Retail Marketing, and other internal teams. The team manages a variety of assets, including key art, packaging, social media, event signage, sales, and online retail marketing materials.
The right candidate is highly motivated, enthusiastic, extremely organized, and thrives working under pressure. The Project Manager will be responsible for project communication, management, scheduling and trafficking of creative projects from inception through online and print distribution across several categories. They must be able to work within cross functional teams to ensure the artwork design and message are within brand guidelines and meet marketing objectives. They should have a general understanding of printing and manufacturing requirements and be willing to familiarize themselves with Ubisoft’s guidelines. It is the Project Managers responsibility to ensure all scheduled dates and approvals for deliverables are met on time and to escalate when projects are off track.
The Project Manager will report to the Senior Manager, Project Management.
- Partner with Retail Marketing, Brand Management, Creative Services, and other departments as required, to develop packaging, print and online marketing materials.
- Proactively drive the flow of projects from initial concept to release for production by gathering information, assets, and references as required, and obtaining required approvals to release assets on time.
- Responsible for identifying project issues and communicating sound solutions.
- Create and maintain title launch dashboard for AAAA/AAA titles to provide up-to-date project status to key stakeholders with oversight from Sr. PM.
- Create project schedule for keyart, toolkit, and packaging (including Steelbook and all SKUs in partnership with Manufacturing team); Closely monitor and maintain project schedule, attend daily scrum meetings to update group on project status and any design needs.
- Responsible for hosting and managing kick-off and creative review meetings; set-up, agenda and follow-up.
- Manage project scope and expectations of client, inc. timing.
- Ensure that the creative brief/JIRA tickets are prioritized and properly vetted before moving into production, then assign JIRA project tickets based on the job type.
- Quality Control & Route artwork layouts for internal/partner review and approval based on the job type. Understand and make sure feedback is executable.
- Participate in weekly creative meetings and cross functional meetings as needed.
What you bring to the team
- Mid-level experience in a project management/marketing role in an advertising agency, design firm, in-house design/video services department, or related marketing environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent changes; excellent multitasking skills.
- Experience managing marketing, creative or technology projects an asset.
- Self-confident leader who motivates and builds trust with others both internally and externally.
- Bilingual (FR / EN).
- Solid and accurate knowledge of production and creative terminology.
- Working knowledge of project management software (JIRA, WRIKE, Workfront) & the Adobe Creative Suite software (Photoshop, Illustrator).
What to send our way
Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.