Full-time - REF19029F
As a Project Manager at Ubi MTL, you’ll oversee, review, and enhance current processes and tools, ensuring their proper implementation and sustainability.
A primary contact person during all project phases, you’ll determine and assess issues and needs in collaboration with stakeholders, plus suggest and integrate solutions.
What you’ll do
- Ensure or define process and system quality improvements by applying best practices and relevant techniques.
- Meet with clients to gather and assess their needs + ensure their understanding and involvement in the long term.
- Define and carry out best management methods and practices + contribute to their development and execution.
- Partner with managers to determine the resources required by teams + ensure knowledge transfer.
- Participate in implementing appropriate methodologies for effective project management that meets quality standards, budgets, and deadlines.
- Understand the workflow processes and inter- and intra-departmental relations + collaborate with in-house partner services to coordinate and facilitate the application of optimal solutions.
- Perform proactive follow-ups, ensuring adequate communication between collaborators.
- Regularly communicate progress status to project stakeholders, escalating risks when need be.
- Guide project initiatives + close projects (create reports and post-mortems, etc.).
What you bring
- Experience in project management (or other relevant experience)
- Knowledge of continuous process improvement approaches
- A spirit of analysis
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills that allow you to collaborate well and advise people
- The capacity to define and manage priorities
- An ability to influence change + anticipate blockers and find creative solutions to remove them
- Innovation that drives you to explore and bring about new ways of doing things
* Knowledge of agile principles a plus
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
A real live person will review your application. In this case, it’s our talent acquisition specialist Eric. As he learns more about you through your profile, get to know him through the video below.
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being. Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.