Production Manager Co-Development
Full-time - REF19406O
As a Production Manager co-development at Ubi MTL, you will ensure the achievement of the specific deliverables of an inter-studio collaboration. You will therefore ensure a clear and concise communication of the studio lead’s objectives to the team at the associate studio.
What you'll do
- Contribute to the implementation of co-development mandates with collaborating studios, communicate the mandate to the teams, make any necessary adjustments and ensure compliance throughout the production process;
- Help prepare the collaboration: communication networks, associate studio training programs, site visits, etc.;
- Approve or obtain approval for the work carried out by the collaborating studios at the end of each phase (iterative process);
- Efficiently communicate with the associate studios to inform them of the project direction (top-down) and inform supervisors of relevant information pertaining to the work team (bottom-up);
- Ensure that the studios that are geographically and culturally distant build trust relationships and feel part of a single, large team.
- Understand the game vision so as to be able to intervene when defining the scope;
- Keep his/her manager informed on the advancement of the deliverables of the collaborating studios (planned versus actual);
- Keep his/her manager informed on potential collaboration issues and recommend possible solutions;
- Carry out all other related tasks.
What you bring
- Experience in coordination and/or management or other relevant experience in video game production
- Ability to balance shifting short-term priorities and long-term goals
- A highly collaborative, attentive, empathetic, and solution-oriented spirit
- Excellent time management, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Critical thinking, curiosity, resourcefulness, and plenty of flexibility
- Available for travel
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
A real live person will review your application. In this case, it’s our talent acquisition specialist Eric. As he learns more about you through your profile, get to know him through the video below.
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being. Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.