Production (Intelligence) Director – Online Services
Full-time - REF20937R
As Online Services' Production Director, your mission will be to modernize our production strategy and maximize its efficiency to make room for innovation and the creation of value-added features on the platform, to support the growing ambitions of our games.
You’ll follow the advancement of projects and provide visibility on progress and issues. With a focus on alignment, sharing and reuse of processes, you’ll be accountable for increasing production efficiency.
As a member of Online Services' production management core team reporting to the Executive Director, you'll influence the group's goals and priorities, plus play an essential role in assessing project roadmaps with a long-term outlook.
About Online Services
Part of Ubisoft production, the Online Services team develops and operates Ubisoft's online services platform which is leveraged by all of its games to enable rich and innovative live player experiences. The team's scope spans a wide range of activities: from Ubisoft Connect to live management, from standard services to multiplayer technology. Online Services is home to hundreds of developers located around the world, anchored in twelve Ubisoft production studios.
What you'll do
- Redefine our approach to production monitoring, favouring common processes and rituals across the organisation, and implementing the necessary tools for following progress (KPIs, dashboards, milestone meetings, OKRs, budget, etc.).
- Provide a high-level view of the overall Online Services development activity to support data-informed decision-making.
- Define KPIs to measure and track the health of Online Services projects.
- Together with the Online Services Director accountable for a given project, review and advise on that project’s roadmap with respect to available resources and strategic objectives set by the Executive Director, anticipating and mitigating risks that are potential blockers to delivering on time and within scope.
- Develop a sharing and reuse strategy, working closely with the Product Director to identify areas of improvement within and across projects.
- Advise the Executive Director on subjects related to production intelligence and optimization.
What you bring
- University degree in business administration project management, or equivalent
- At least 10 years of expericence as a Producer or Associate Producer or any pertinent experience in the video game or multimedia production field
- Experience as a projetc manager where you were able to demonstrate your ability to deliver important games or projects, meeting every requirements in terms of timeline, quality, budget and resources
- Deep knowledge of game production
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Creativity and innovation
- A results-orientend attitude and the ability to work under pressure
- Great communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change
What to send our way
- Your CV highlighting your education, experience, and skills
A real live person will review your application. In this case, it’s our talent acquisition specialist Eric. As he learns more about you through your profile, get to know him through the video below.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.