Product Manager (Harbour)
Full-time - REF13244J
As a Product Manager within Ubi MTL’s Harbour, you’ll be responsible for the long-term functional vision of a collaborative platform used to create and manage live game content.
What you’ll do
- Evaluate user needs + collaborate with the engineering team to identify potential solutions.
- Partner with CPIs, team leads and other stakeholders to develop your assigned products in a collaborative and devops oriented manner.
- Work closely with engineering to deliver quality user-centric products on time and on budget.
- Carry out strategic positioning studies + develop metrics to measure results.
- Act as a primary contact person, staying in close communication with users and production teams.
- Promote the adoption of the platform within Ubisoft and retention on the platform by listening to the community of users
- Improve the platform continuously
What you bring
- A passion for software product development, quality assurance, continuous deployment and continuous improvement is required.
- An undergraduate degree in a technical field, or relevant experience (training or experience in business an asset)
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a similar position
- A collaborative and attentive spirit + a customer service mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (you’re comfortable interacting with colleagues of all levels)
- Critical thinking, resourcefulness, initiative, and a whole lot of flexibility
- Ability to assess products and suggest improvements
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
A real live person will review your application. In this case, it’s our talent acquisition specialist Karin. As she learns more about you through your profile, get to know her through the video below.
As Ubisoft’s online platform developer, Harbour helps bring high-quality connected experiences to millions of players worldwide. Working alongside production teams, we leverage state-of-the-art solutions to enable value-filled features in all our online games – throughout their development and while they’re live. With a view of Ubisoft’s entire digital ecosystem and a long-term approach to online gaming, we focus on finding the right solution for the right purpose. And if the solution we need doesn’t exist yet? That’s just an opportunity for us to create it.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.