Portfolio Project Director
Full-time - REF20452H
Within Ubisoft MTL's Procurement, Property Management, Workplace and Business Continuity department, as a Project Portfolio Director you will be responsible for the centralized management of projects and workflows that require issue, risk and change management across the department’s teams.
You’ll drive governance by developing and implementing metrics and dashboards to showcase the value of projects, programs, and workstreams, as well as the PMO itself.
Plus, you’ll continuously improve practices, documentation, guidance, metrics, and strategy deployment by harnessing change management methodologies.
What you’ll do :
- Align project goals with business objectives, ensuring the delivery of high-quality projects and outcomes.
- Define processes, workflows, and methodologies, manage resource constraints and project scopes + make recommendations for project prioritization.
- Develop and implement strategies for stakeholder engagement, communication, and end-user training, using business processes, impact assessments, change readiness, and other change management tools.
- Set up standards and share lessons learned across delivery teams.
- Drive governance, improve productivity, boost client satisfaction while accelerating user adoption to achieve measurable results.
- Balance the need for innovation with the need for stability.
- Develop capabilities of team members in the PMO through setting clear expectations + offering training and coaching.
- Experience setting and implementing high-level strategies (or other relevant experience)
- An ability to make things happen while managing risks
- Leadership in resource allocation, problem-solving, and continuous improvement
- The capacity to partner cross-functionally + assess complex problems and propose innovative solutions
- Solid French and English communication and presentation skills
- Change Management Certification (PROSCI) or PfMP, PgMP, or PMP certifications, an asset
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.