Operator to maintain spaces
Full-time - REF19743W
- Carry out various repairs, construction, renovations and installation work on all floors.
- Painting work in connection with the annual maintenance plan
- Participate in the definition of needs to carry out building maintenance projects
- Management of the reception of requests employed by the studio via the SOS platforme
Ensure the supply of materials and equipment required for the execution of the work;
- · Follow up on work with subcontractors;
- · Ensure the conformity of the work of subcontractors;
- · Send a weekly progress report on projects to its manager;
- · Maintain an up-to-date inventory of tools and hardware;
- · Ensure effective and sustainable management of the workshop;
- Propose improvements to projects;
- · Read the plans and specifications of professionals
- · Perform any other related tasks
- · DEP carpentry or other training in the field of construction
- · Competency card in a field related to renovation is an asset
- · Health and safety training is an asset
- · Driver's licence (class 5)
At least 5 years of experience in the field of construction, or any other experience relevant to maintaining spaces
- · Know how to order manual work
- · Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team
- · Have a sense of initiative
- · Be autonomous and versatile
- · Be able to use tools and equipment safely
- · Have a general vision of construction projects
- · Ability to communicate well orally and in writing French / English (functional)
- · Knowledge of various carpentry
- · Knowledge of the building code
- · Basic knowledge of MS Office suite
About us :
We have been creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, a common goal unites us: to enrich the lives of players through original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that fascinate millions of people around the world, including Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs - and, well, we still can't reveal all our secrets.
Our greatest strength is (and always will be) our community of employees: the bold talents who support and produce the quality games that have marked the history of our studio.
When you join Ubi MTL, you discover a workplace that sparks creativity and fosters connections: an environment composed of a variety of voices, identities, origins, experiences and perspectives.
We offer a collaborative space that focuses on career advancement, a host of learning opportunities and important social benefits for well-being.
Here, our desire to dream big, take risks and evolve contributes to innovation and overcoming the limits that ultimately lead to our collective success.
At Ubisoft, you are welcome as you are. We welcome diversity in all its forms. We are committed to fostering an inclusive work environment that respects all differences.