Network Specialist – SRE
Full-time - REF18363L
As a Network Specialist- SRE, you will join Ubisoft's IT department, and more specifically the Ubisoft Hosting Services team composed of more than 100 people spread between Paris, Montreal, Shanghai and Singapore, and which provides IT hosting and connectivity services for all Ubisoft games and services.
You will be a member of the team dedicated to the management of the networks in the Data Centers and your responsibilities will be to :
- Work with DevOps best practices and implement CI/CD pipelines, and promote them within the team;
- Develop Python scripts for network and system automation and administration.
- Implement and maintain automation and administration tools, mainly based on Linux;
- Perform daily operations on the virtual and physical network systems under your responsibility
- Maintain documentation of configurations, operations and troubleshooting procedures related to the automation systems and software used;;
- Support production environments by leveraging automation and administration tools;
- Perform advanced troubleshooting during emergency situations;
- Contribute to the definition of new requirements and designs.
- Mastery of Bash scripting and/or development language such as Python, GO, Ruby;Expertise in networks and Linux system administration in a CI/CD environment;
- Experience with cloud technologies: Openstack, Neutron, NSX, Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience in infrastructure automation with tools such as Ansible and Terraform;
- Bilingualism in French and English is required both verbally and in writing.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.