Mocap Technician (1 year contract)
Full-time - REF17125X
As a Mocap Technician at Ubi MTL, you’ll ensure motion capture data quality, plus handle and process captured data through to delivery.
What you’ll do
- Assist the Shooting Managers during capture days (preparing the dressing rooms, welcoming and preparing actors and props, maintaining the costumes, etc.).
- Ensure the quality of motion capture data captured throughout the day.
- Process the data in Shogun after the shoot (Tracking).
- Prepare, maintain and repair studio equipment on a daily basis.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the mocap production processes (share tips and tricks found with other team members).
What you bring
- Quality control or passive optical motion capture system experience
- Knowledge of Shogun
- An understanding of mocap features and constraints
- An ability to continuously enhance work methods
- Solid English and French communication skills
- A collaborative and client-centric spirit
- Flexibility that allows you to move from technical, routine work to a wide variety of tasks
What to send our way
- Your CV highlighting your background and skills
- A demo reel with a breakdown of your best work – seriously, show us your process! Attach samples or send us a link to your personal website or online portfolio.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
A real live person will review your application. In this case, it’s our talent acquisition specialist Oriana. As she learns more about you through your profile, get to know her through the video below.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.