Mid-Senior Modeling Artist
Full-time - REF24164J
What you'll do
- Design and create photorealistic organic characters and hard surface models;
- Work closely with the texture and rigging departments to ensure models are working smoothly throughout the production pipeline.
What you bring
- Be a Maya power user;
- Good knowledge of ZBrush;
- Have the ability to take direction, follow established techniques and work in a team oriented environment.
- Knowledge of Houdini and Clarisse is an asset;
- Excellent communication skills in French, and English, also an asset;
- Leadership experience is a plus.
What to send our way
- Your CV highlighting your background and skills
Founded in 1991, Hybride was the first digital visual effects company established in Quebec. For over 30 years, the Hybride team has been reinventing the VFX industry, one project at a time.
Our passion for innovation and our team’s creativity are recognized throughout the industry and remain the cornerstone of our work philosophy. Our team is comprised of over 200 highly qualified creators working in two creative spaces located in Piedmont, in the Laurentians, and in the Mile-End district of Montreal.
Our repertoire holds prestigious titles such as 300, Avatar, Hunger Games and Jurassic World, as well as in the last 6 instalments of the Star Wars franchise and the new Disney+ high-end TV series, The Mandalorian, The Book of Boba Fett, Obi Wan Kenobi and Andor.
At Hybride, first and foremost, we are good human beings, who value well-being and solidarity. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.