Microsoft 365 Specialist
Full-time - REF20559E
In this role, you will be joining the Collaboration Product Team within the IT Enterprise Governance domain. You will take part in major structuring projects to increase expertise and knowledge sharing, while improving and promoting usage of Microsoft 365. You will work with all levels of the business: communities, job families, projects, studios, and subsidiaries. You will contribute to create and implement solutions and/or best practices using Microsoft 365 services by:
- Provide technical and operational subject matter expertise for Microsoft 365 Services;
- Drive standards for development and design techniques around Microsoft 365 and the Power Platform;
- Work with product owners, business users, and technical leads to evaluate and propose solutions in compliancy with Ubisoft guidelines (security, data privacy, accessibiliy);
- Design, develop, configure, and deploy Microsoft 365 business solutions that include document management, automated workflow, collaboration, messaging, content management, and dashboards;
- Research and evaluate alternatives solutions considering Microsoft 365 as well as other toolsets available to the client, recommend the most efficient, secured, and cost-effective solution;
- Deliver, in partnership with the business and internal IT teams, high value solutions by strategic design and implementation of integrated solutions within our enterprise applications toolsets;
- Troubleshoot, debug, maintain, and improve existing solutions;
- Use Agile best practice to design, develop, and maintain solutions built in enterprise applications platforms;
- Monitor emerging trends in enterprise application platforms and determine relevance and impact on the company;
- Collaborate with business and IT leadership to develop and communicate long term vision and comprehensive strategic plans for solution architecture and delivery.
- Application development experience in Microsoft platforms including Microsoft 365, Power Platform, Azure Cloud and classic on-premises development;
- Experience using Microsoft Graph, custom API integrations with web services and REST APIS;
- Experience in Microsoft security and compliance desired;
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills with different stakeholders, be customer-oriented with good oral and written communication skills in English and French;
- Problem-solving skills: ability to analyze and synthesize business processes in an effective way and balance ongoing projects with day-to-day emergencies.;
- Be flexible and autonomous, able to search information and/or solutions.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.