Full-time - REF18582V
What you'll do
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment industry, is seeking a Manager, Marketing Analytics to lead a team focused customer experience, viewership metrics, and marketing analytics.
This person will be a high-performing individual with an analytical mind and strong interpersonal and communication skills. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can manage their time effectively and educate themselves while contributing to marketing investments performance.
- Partner with leaders across Ubisoft to create comprehensive measurement, analytics plans, and data driven POVs.
- Manage a team of analysts supporting specific channels and lead ongoing projects, ad-hoc analysis, reporting, dashboards, and insight generation.
- Scope analytical projects and data requirements to provide recommendations on the best course of action.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to develop and implement strategies for measurement, data governance and data quality management.
- Assess data and resource requirements to implement large scale developments.
- Synthesize data from various sources to deliver actionable insights and codify learnings as best practices.
- Collaborate with business intelligence teams to maintain a data warehouse by providing clear requirements and timely data validations.
What you bring to the team
- Experience in a technical or quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering), Master’s preferred
- Senior expertise working with big data
- Hands on experience managing direct reports in the Analytics field
- Strong quantitative skills, and experience utilizing scientific analytic methods, qualitative methods, and quantitative analysis techniques
- Demonstrated success presenting complex qualitative and quantitative research data in a clear and compelling manner that inspires action
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- In depth knowledge of SQL, Tableau and Excel
- Experience using web analytics to inform recommendations and insights
- Experience programming with Python
- Experience creating and maintaining a data warehouse is a plus
- Bilingual FR/ENG.
What to send our way
Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.