Manager, Ad Tech and Operations
Full-time - REF18429K
What you'll do
Ubisoft is seeking a Manager, Ad Tech & Operations. This is a manager-level position within the Performance Media team that manages all in-housed media partners & campaigns: Google (YouTube, Search), Social platforms, Programmatic and Consoles. In this role, you lead and grow the Ad & Data Operations team, responsible for flawless campaign execution (campaign set-up and trafficking, fraud and brand safety monitoring…) and data management (campaign data Q&A & dashboard creation, naming convention governance…). You challenge processes, recommend and implement tools to improve efficiency. Passionate about digital advertising & expert in the ad tech landscape, you have a foot in the future: you set the vision and roadmap to anticipate tech and data-related trends and stay on top of innovations. The role reports to the Director of Performance Media (San Francisco-based), and you’re comfortable with working in a satellite office (Montreal).
- Lead and drive development of the Montreal-based Ad & Data Operations team (2-3 people).
- Partner closely with the media (Planning, Performance media, external media agency), media supporting teams (IT, Analytics, Audience…) to ensure optimal cross-departmental communication. Build synergies with other Ubisoft media teams (EMEA, Canada, Latam, Mobile, Store…).
- Maintain external Media Agency Operations processes aligned with internal standards.
- Work with the team ensuring successful optimal campaign implementation and performance and proactively think about potential roadblocks to meeting campaign performance goals.
- Identify process inefficiencies and ways to improve workflow. Create and maintain documentation as well as best practices for the team. Be the Ad & Data Ops voice in discussions around new ad products and team processes. Lead cross-departmental initiatives to drive efficiencies for Ad Ops.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external ad tech vendors, ensuring we are leveraging the platforms efficiently and cost effectively.
- Set the vision & roadmap for Ad & Data Operations evolution. Understand the latest industry trends and uncover opportunities and use cases surrounding the use of data. Be a champion of best practices in the industry & understand how they may affect the team's day to day execution of campaigns. Bring solutions that match the evolution of Ubisoft media mix (OTT for ex).
- Keep the pulse on Brand Safety, anti-fraud solutions, data ethics & privacy policies to keep both Ubisoft brands and consumers safe in the digital landscape.
- Admin responsibilities in ad serving systems. Manage and maintain thoroughly users accesses and permissions across all our ad serving systems, ensuring stringent user policy.
- Drive key reporting metrics for upper management.
What you bring to the team
- Senior expertise in Campaign Management experience.
- Proven track record building & leading a team of direct report.
- Passionate about ad tech & deep knowledge about digital advertising landscape in the US.
- Expertise with Google ecosystem (DCM, DV360, ADH etc), Data visualization tools (specifically Datorama), tracking solutions (GTM, Floodlight etc).
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset is a must.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Work well under pressure and excel in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Exceptional leadership, relationship management and communications skills & positive approach to challenges.
- Ability to lead and complete projects that drive company and team initiatives.
What to send our way
Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.