Linux System Administrator
Full-time - REF19831U
The Live Games team creates a platform that hosts games for Ubisoft’s internal customers. They also assist games during their entire lifecycle. They take care of architecture design, Technology R&D and tool recommendations. They also handle operations, reporting, monitoring and administration and incident/request management.
As a DevOps Administrator, you will work alongside developers to bring forward a modern operation skillset. We leverage several emerging technologies, such as Kubernetes and CI/CD - Gitlab, ArgoCD, to get a very high level of velocity and automation.
Your role will be to propose and execute efficient strategies to tackle challenges related to the operations of the product.
- Create stable, scalable and secure solutions on-premise or in the cloud that make it easy for developers to use our infrastructure;
- Drive efforts to automate the deployment of the main infrastructure components through IaC, CI/CD, and other means;
- Implement solutions related to product observability, such as Monitoring, Logging and Graphing;
- Participate in daily operations while working on efforts to fix or automate recurring use cases;
- Relay with internal teams and partners to fix any outstanding request;
- Support and maintain Ubisoft’s infrastructure, which hosts our large catalogue of games, both new and old;
- Bring visibility to the developers of new improvements or solutions.
- Knowledge of Linux OS based systems;
- Excellent knowledge of Kubernetes Administration;
- Excellent knowledge of YAML and ability to read scripting languages (Bash, Python, Golang);
- Excellent knowledge of Infra As code products (Terraform, Ansible, Helm, Vault, etc.);
- Knowledge of Monitoring systems such as Zabbix, Prometheus and AlertManager as well as Cloud Technologies such as GCP and AWS;
- Bilingualism French and English is required both orally and in writing.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.