Lead Product Manager
Full-time - REF17958U
The position is to be filled in Montreal, in the IT department of Ubisoft, and more specifically within the Customer and Marketing Solutions team responsible for the development of our marketing, CRM, Customer Support, Community Management and Customer Experience tools for our gamers.
Your role as Product Lead will be to lead two Product Managers, two Business Analysts and an Integration Manager. This team is responsible for the community tools for our players, to be the guarantor of the associated strategy in partnership with our business teams and to lead all projects related to our community tools used by more than 400 million end users worldwide.
- Lead the strategy around the community product: portfolio management, definition of the roadmap, budgets and best practices;
- Be the guarantor of the various community products offered, in particular on their performance, objectives, the good follow-up of the implemented functionalities and to maintain an understanding of the use and performance of the tools by the data;
- Develop, in collaboration with internal partners, a strategic and global vision of community products in line with Ubisoft's strategy of engaging its players;
- Prioritize the backlog in accordance with the business team's objectives and plan the delivery of the various functionalities and the schedule in collaboration with the Product Manager and the other Customer and Marketing Solution teams;
- Identify and analyze new opportunities that could add value to the community portfolio.
- Demonstrated experience as a product manager with a team management component in the field of product or service implementation in a fast-growing environment;
- Strong interest, ideally experience in the field of community engagement;
- Ability to lead and drive teams involved in your projects;
- Spoken and written English and French.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.