IT Technician ( 1 year contract)
Full-time - REF19522P
The person in this position will be responsible for providing support to users at both the software and hardware levels. It will ensure the sustainability of the software and hardware used by the Montreal studio's productions and services and will also upgrade the various computer and multimedia systems.
What you will do :
• Administer, support and troubleshoot studio hardware (computers, monitors, etc.), software and network operating systems;
• Create and manage users, computer accounts and their access to network resources in "Active Directory";
• Deploy operating systems and software packages remotely using Microsoft Endpoint Manager (formerly SCCM) tools;
• Maintain a current and accurate inventory of hardware, software and technological resources;
• Monitor and maintain technological systems to ensure maximum user support;
• Train and provide recommendations to the team on existing technologies;
• Research and make recommendations on the purchase of technological resources;
• Interact with external suppliers regarding the repair of equipment and the rental of equipment or labor
• Update the knowledge base with newly diagnosed issues and configuration procedures.
• Perform any other related tasks.
What you will bring to the team:
- DEP, AEC DEC in Computer Science.
- 2+ years of experience in technical support to users.
- In-depth technical experience of PCs, laptops and tablets.
- Excellent customer service
- Organizational aculy
- Ability to manage priorities
- Capabilities required to provide in-person and remote IT support.
- Ability to work effectively in a rapidly changing environment
- Team spirit
• Be bilingual orally and in writing (French and English)
• Knowledge of an automated deployment system MEM/SCCM, AD, OSD, etc.
• Excellent knowledge of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365 suite
• Knowledge of support software and remote access systems
• Knowledge of working with different types of network equipment (switches, routers, network configurations)
• Knowledge of creative software (Adobe Suite, Autodesk products, Visual Studio, etc.) (trump)
• Knowledge of Mac and Linux operating systems (asset)
• Knowledge of multimedia equipment (asset)
• Knowledge of scripts (batch files, VBScript) (asset)
• Knowledge of game consoles and mobile hardware (asset)
What to send us
• Your CV highlighting your background and your skills
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being. Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.