IT Team Lead – Project Management
Full-time - REF21009U
Within Ubisoft IT, you’ll be joining Ubisoft Hosting Services team (UHS) which is a group in charge of the infrastructure for supporting online games and centralized corporate systems like data centers, networking, storage, virtualization and cloud.
We are currently looking for a project management Team Lead. You will bring expertise to life within a dynamic team technology enthusiast. In this role, your main goal will be to manage a team of talented project managers to successfully deliver the project roadmap. You will give clear vision of the future to the team, grow the team's talent and abilities and coach the individuals to be their best.
- Manage a team of Project Managers dedicated to Hosting;
- Manage the Projects Portfolio including scope and priorities;
- Create, prioritize, assign and follow up on tasks and the advancement of the team’s work;
- Develop and improve different work methodology;
- Implement and improve relevant metrics & KPIs to measure performance of projects;
- Help in improving communication plans on projects;
- Assist on improving tools required for project management like Budgeting and Planning tools;
- Be a mentor in terms of project management for team members;
- Help recruit and integrate new team members;
- Engage proactively with UHS managers to gather feedback to maintain project alignment.
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of managing complex projects in both Agile and traditional practices;
- Experience in team management, leadership and negotiation;
- Good skills and knowledge of prioritization, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement;
- Basic understanding of information technology foundations (e.g. hardware/infrastructure, software development, automation);
- Excellent communication skills including ability to give clear direct feedback, set expectations and connect with people on a personal level;
- Foster a blameless culture based on trust, feedback and learning.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.