IT Talent Acquisition Specialist
Full-time - REF19806R
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will join the HR for IT & HQ department where you will be responsible for managing the full recruitment cycle for various technical roles. You will promote diversity and inclusion through innovative approaches and new ways of doing things and you will be the first contact with potential employees for the IT & HQ teams.
The team you will be recruiting for Ubisoft IT is a global team of 1500 people spread across France, China, Romania and Canada. The mission of the Ubisoft IT team is to provide technological expertise and business knowledge to design and deliver robust and reliable products and services for our teams, our game production studios and our gamer communities.
- Be responsible for the recruitment process: you will write attractive job descriptions that make people want to join Ubisoft, and that allow candidates to project themselves into the job; you will approach profiles on the most relevant platforms, you will conduct recruitment interviews according to the established roles and strategies, you will present salary proposals to the selected candidates, you will ensure regular follow-ups of the recruitment, and you will find new ways of doing things;
- Provide an unforgettable candidate experience: you will contact all profiles and explain the reasons why the recruitment process is continuing or stopping;
- Be a true strategic partner: you bring a wealth of knowledge about technical recruitment, the job market, best practices and advise managers throughout the recruitment process;
- Promote Ubisoft IT: you will participate in various internal and external events to represent Ubisoft and meet profiles potentially interested in Ubisoft.
Our recruitment tools: SmartRecruiters (ATS), LinkedIn Recruiter License, MS Teams, MS Outlook, Codility, Confluence, and internal tools created specifically for the Talent Acquisition team.
To be successful in this position, you will need:
- Ideal experience: several recruiting experiences - agency or corporate, on IT profiles as well as a demonstrated interest in technical recruiting, technology and innovation;
- Excellent interpersonal skills: you will be working with several teams and managers whose needs are very different. You will need to be able to adapt to each of them, help them determine their needs, assist them with recruiting and ensure that they shine as hiring managers;
- People are at the heart of everything we do: you will have to make sure that each candidate feels treated with respect during the recruiting process and, of course, to make them want to join our teams, to accompany and advise them and to be their best ally during the recruiting process;
- Proactivity at all times: you bring solutions to generate talent leverage, to improve your conversion rates, to explore new methods and new grounds;
- Languages: bilingual Boolean of course, but above all fluent English is a must: the IT team is highly distributed (China, Romania, France and Canada mainly), we recruit international profiles for non-French speaking managers.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.