Full-time - REF20895M
The “Production services” team is responsible for delivering tech solutions and products to support Game Production, Development teams, IT teams, and other key stakeholders for Ubisoft around the world.
The IT Manager's role is to help grow a diverse team of talent, who together form an ecosystem using dev/ops methodologies and frameworks revolving around a CI/CD pipeline and its various components.
You will be responsible for maintaining excellent relations with our business partners and ensuring the solutions are properly delivered across Ubisoft and within its team. You will also closely follow up ongoing projects and validate the timeline, budget all while ensuring deliverables are respected.
- Build an IT roadmap with business partners and under the supervision of the IT Director;
- Create an environment built on trust, open communication, creative thinking, and team efforts;
- Define & Manage governance to ensure effective communication with internal clients by having regular meetings/steering committee, facilitating prioritization of activities;
- Communicate effectively and build a strong relationship with internal clients to understand their reality and constraints, identify needs, provide visibility and strategic counsel, and evaluate alternative business solutions;
- Manage a team composed of architects, developers, tech experts, and product managers;
- Encourage creativity, calculated risk-taking, and constant evolution and improvement;
- Manage project portfolio roadmap and assess risks based on stakeholders’ strategy and the team’s capabilities;
- Maintain planning and budget forecasts and communicate with other Managers to ensure appropriate staffing on projects;
- Supervise deliverable completeness and quality on projects.
- Strong project management and medium sized IT team experience with good knowledge of PMI and/or Scrum methodologies;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, displaying effective communication and presentation capabilities;
- Working knowledge of developer frameworks and languages as well as the Dev/Ops framework; and CI/CD pipelines;
- Working knowledge of an OKR based objectives framework;
- Working knowledge of Jira and Confluence;
- Knowledge of ITIL practices.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.