IT Manager – Product Management
Full-time - REF22124X
IT Hosting Services is a sub-entity of Ubisoft IT providing IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) solutions to all Ubisoft teams. We are experts working in Data Center, Metal, Storage and Cloud spread across three continents and six different cities.
In this role you will manage three different teams spread across Paris, Montreal and Shanghai acting on the overall value chain of Hosting Services:
-Project Management: Team working on mandates with defined deliverables such as new Data Center delivery or new products launch.
-Product Management: Team responsible for the management, the evolution and the lifecycle of the different products offered by Hosting Services to the internal Ubisoft teams.
-Customer experience: Team responsible for building our front-end services experience and monitoring the adoption of our different products
You will also be responsible for keeping excellent relations with the business and will be accountable for the overall budget management of the team.
- Build and operate a team with value delivery and users’ satisfaction in mind;
- Accompany the organization to focus on the outcome not the output;
- Organize and maintain Hosting product and project portfolio;
- Report on the different mandates Hosting performs to IT Management;
- Accompany teams in selecting the best toolkits (Agile, DevOps, Lean, etc.) to achieve their goals;
- Create an environment built on trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort;
- Lead by setting a good example (role model) - behavior consistent with words;
- Encourage creativity, risk-taking, and constant improvement;
- Set objectives and evaluate team members;
- Communicate with IT Managers within the department or other IT departments according to project needs and specificities;
- Insure administrative tasks such as time and absence validation & performance review;
- Participate in the recruiting process within its scope;
- Always think and act with clients’ and end users’ satisfaction in mind.
- Significant experience in traditional and agile IT Product and/or Project Management;
- Solid leadership and management experience in a multicultural team environment and international scope;
- Easily adaptable to changes. Encourage change and manage the implementation of new ideas;
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple concurrent projects; React to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently;
- Creative, curious and innovative: suggests system improvements and offer alternative solutions to the different problems that may appear; Thorough knowledge in his/her functional stream as well as a deep knowledge IT challenges when it’s dealing with tools implementation;
- Ability to ask probing questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.