IT Client Manager
Full-time - REF20269X
The IT Client Manager also known as Business Relationship Manager (BRM) works as part of the Office of the CIO within Ubisoft IT. Their role is to manage the relationship Ubisoft IT has with its key internal business partners.
The BRM serves as single point of focus for value streams and convergence of IT and business strategy. This is achieved by initiating, surfacing, and shaping demand for capabilities and assets. In addition, you make sure that the potential business value from those capabilities and assets are captured, optimized, and recognized. Our main business partners are, of course, video game productions such as Far Cry, Assassin’s Creed, The Division and Rainbow Six.
• Act as major point of contact between the business partners and IT teams to align priorities and deliverables;
• Promote partner needs and drive evolution according to priority;
• Maintain complete understanding of partner portfolio, including day-to-day operation’s needs, usage of existing systems/services, ongoing projects, strategy and IT dependencies;
• Assess client's satisfaction and work to improve the relationship by performing service reviews and validating IT Roadmaps against Business Strategy;
• Provide visibility on IT initiatives and created value to business partners;
• Act as key contact and driver for Service Management topics;
• Act as main driver of the feedback loop between business partners and IT;
• Coordinate with strategic planning, finance and operations to ensure partner expectations are met;
• Recommend improvements to existing IT processes and practices;
• Maintain documentation of relationship health status.
• Extensive experience working with frameworks such as ITIL, COBIT and BRMP, having thorough knowledge of IT Service Management;
• Proven track record in leading transversal IT transformation initiatives;
• Demonstrated capacity to influence and interact with C-level stakeholders, as well as communicate both in French and English written and spoken;
• Holistic understanding of an IT organization and capacity to make cross-domain recommendations;
• Familiarity with enterprise architecture concepts and their implementation such as the operating model based on TOGAF.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.