Internal communications advisor
Full-time - REF19536C
As an Internal Communications Advisor, you'll help ensure that all Ubisoft Montreal studio employees are aware of the latest offering of our various service teams, from human resources to technology groups.
You'll create relevant, engaging content to keep the Ubi MTL community informed at all times. Through every piece you produce, you'll bring the studio's voice and culture to life while nurturing our unique community spirit.
Your curiosity and passion for communications motivate you to understand your audience, as well as the teams you serve. You'll provide them with attentive, creative support as you research, plan, and then craft their messages. This is all capped off with an exceptional writing style that is sometimes playful, sometimes serious.
On the one hand, you enjoy working independently, but on the other, you like exchanging with your clients and colleagues and the iterative writing work that ensues. You take pride in achieving your goal: delivering clear, well-written communications that appeal to everyone.
What you'll do
- Act as a project manager for the mandates assigned to you, from preparation to publication.
- Meet with various studio teams (virtually for the time being) to define their communication needs + create content.
- Help build communication strategies and editorial calendars.
- Write, edit, and revamp content and articles about life at Ubi MTL.
- Revise and translate (from French to English) content and articles written by the internal communications team.
- Foster authentic and meaningful conversations between the studio and our community – you’ll be its eyes and ears, after all!
- The classic catch-all: other related duties.
What you bring
- Extensive experience in content creation (or related experience)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French and English
- A street-smart spirit: you’re an avid consumer of content, always on the lookout for trends
- Curiosity, resourcefulness, and attention to detail
- An understanding of HR processes and the ability to communicate them clearly
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your background and skills
A real live person will review your application. In this case, it’s our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Yael.
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.